Life has been so challenging during this Covid-19 pandemic. Work has been especially difficult. You traded in days at the office for a new life of Zoom calls and homeschooling your children. Workouts at the gym for workouts on- line. Romantic dinners out with your partner to take- out or eating in restaurant parking lots on makeshift picnic tables. How much do you long to be back at the office and have the kids back at school? Will we ever have our old lives back?!!!
We will eventually go back to our offices, gyms, schools, and restaurants but it will never be quite the same. One thing that will stay with us from our time with Covid-19 is a new appreciation of the awesome power of nature, viruses, germs, bacteria, and the power of a healthy immune system. We will never approach the water cooler, coffee machine, or public restroom again without thinking about how to keep ourselves, healthy, safe, and germ-free. How do we get our supply of healthy water?
Our 2020 new life mantra is- Keep Your Hands Clean and Away From Your Face, Eyes, and Mouth!
We are on our umpteenth bottle of hand sanitizer. With a new fashion wardrobe of face masks for every outfit.
So, let’s review. Why is it so important to keep our hands clean and our Germs To Ourselves?
We want to say healthy. We want to keep our family, loved ones, coworkers, and all the people around us healthy.
We want to maintain a healthy immune system.
Therefore, we wear our masks. Use tissues and immediately dispose of them. Cough into our elbows. Wash our hands frequently. Practice all the other behaviors that compassionate, conscious, considerate humans do to protect ourselves and our fellow humans. How does this impact our work routines? The office is a microcosm of our homes, with plenty of places for germs, bacteria, and viruses to find places to hide. Take the break room. Everything starts with healthy water to make our coffee, tea, oatmeal, and smoothies. Do you have any idea how many opportunities there are for germs to flourish in a water cooler? More than you want to know. Front, back, inside, and out. Handles and the actual water bottle we start with.
The Top 3 Reasons Why You Should Sanitize Your Water Coolers.
- A healthy immune system begins with a well-hydrated body. Reliable, clean healthy water is the key to keeping people hydrated. Cleaning your water cooler will encourage employees to drink more water, stay healthy, and be more productive.
- Keep your employees Safe. Nothing has the potential to spreads germs, bacteria, and viruses faster than the water cooler. The most used appliance in the break room. When you sanitize the water cooler you cut transmission at the source. Decrease the spread of cold and flu viruses and decrease sick days. Create an environment of wellness and creativity.
- Cleaning your water cooler demonstrates that management means what they say about putting their employee’s health and wellbeing as a top priority. This creates an environment of loyalty and confidence within your teams. It’s a cost-effective way to demonstrate the ways that the company is looking out for their employees. Sometimes it’s the little things that count.
Breakroom Solutions has a ten-step solution for cleaning your water cooler. It not only cleans your water cooler, but it guarantees to sanitize your water cooler. Be germ, bacteria, and virus free.
Some of the key steps are
- Creating a custom sanitation cleaning pack for your water cooler so there is no cross-contamination
- Cleaning out the well where water stagnates and is susceptible to germs, bacteria, and viruses
- Cleaning the back of the water cooler where dust and dirt collect on the coils, another magnet for germs
- Steaming the entire machine inside and out which guarantees to kill 99.9% of all germs, bacteria, and viruses
- Cleaning the extra water bottles so they don’t contaminate the machine after it’s been cleaned
Call Break Room Solutions today to schedule your Water Cooler Sanitizing for Healthy Water and a Healthy Immune System. Be Germ-Free.
Ask for the $99.00 Back to Work Cooler Sanitizing Special. Stop the spread of COVID -19. Your 100% satisfaction is Guaranteed!!! We service the Greater Los Angeles Area. Repair or Upgrade your Breakroom Now.
Call us at 877-218-2636