Water Cooler Cleaning for Peace of Mind
Our clients are more important to us than anything – and their reviews of our products show that quite clearly! Offering top-of-the-line equipment and breakroom solutions, everything we do centers around our customers and their needs. Breakroom Solutions offers water cooler and coffee machine maintenance and repair, cleaning, and sanitization to help keep your employees happy and productive. We also provide a comprehensive green cleaning service that is cost-effective so that your employees feel comfortable on their break or having lunch.
Breakroom Solutions can help you:
- Upgrade your break room equipment
- Customize your break room needs
- Eliminate overspending on items you really don’t need
- Turn your break room into a healthier atmosphere
- Increase sustainability with eco-friendly technology
- Increase the quality of your coffee with 99.5% pure water
- Eliminate extra POs and invoices with a single-source supplier
Many companies across Southern California have shut down to keep their employees safe from COVID-19. As offices start to re-open at partial or full capacity, we know employers and employees alike are a little anxious to use their water and coffee systems again. You don’t have to worry or wait any longer to use them! Breakroom Solutions keeps your break room operational, meeting current safety measures by providing the following services and maintenance:
- Changing Filters
- Cooler Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Break Room Sanitization
- Touchless Technology
Cooler Cleaning & Sanitizing
Our 10 Step Extensive Cooler Cleaning Process helps you and your employees stay healthy. We effectively:
- Deep clean, sanitize, and disinfect, with a safe solution, inside and outside of system
- Remove internal idle parts that have solidified
- Vacuum radiant coils of debris
- Sanitize touch screen and spigots
- Steam clean surfaces to eliminate viruses and bacteria
- Disinfect remaining 5-gallon water bottles to eliminate cross-contamination
Implementing a proper and regular maintenance plan can prolong filter life and your breakroom equipment. Ice, coffee, and water machines require filter changes every 6-12 months in order for them to perform at optimal levels. A Reverse Osmosis water system also needs regular maintenance and filter parts replaced. The filter parts for Reverse Osmosis can differ. We have listed a recommended filter change schedule:
- Sediment Pre-filter: A sediment pre-filter needs to be changed every 6 to 12 months, or more if you are in an area where water is high in turbidity.
- Carbon Pre-filter: A carbon pre-filter needs to be changed every 6 to 12 months. By doing so, the membrane life and equipment will last longer.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: The reverse osmosis membrane needs to be changed every 24 months and the reverse osmosis filter needs periodic maintenance.
- Carbon Post Filter: It is essential that you change the carbon post-filter every 12 months. Waiting longer can change the taste and quality of your water.
Break Room Sanitization
Our latest sanitation service implements BIO PROTECH Solution Spray. A sanitizing solution, it is perfect for your breakroom systems and great for countertops. Here are some of the benefits:
- Solution actively starts working after 60 seconds and keeps your systems and countertops protected for up to 3 months
- Solution is water-based with no harmful chemicals, non-toxic to humans and animals, and safe for food contact surfaces
- Solution forms a covalent bond with substrate, creating a micro biostatic antimicrobial coating
- Hospital-grade disinfectant
- 30 second kill time for E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus
*Please Note: Allow 1 hour for the solution to work uninterrupted. It is recommended employees be removed from the treated area for this duration.
Stop the spread of germs with contact-free dispense using our hands-free water and coffee technology:
- Touchless dispensing with a foot pedal installed directly under your water system, offering slow step technology to release cold, fresh dispensing water!
- Durability: tested to keep up with the busiest office or break rooms
- Industry-leading Certification: UL and CSA electrical standards
- High Visibility: foot pedal is yellow for safety
- Touchless approach prevents high traffic water systems from spreading germs
- We offer coffee systems with touchless technology as well
Service & Maintenance
Taking the necessary steps to regularly maintain the performance of your breakroom equipment helps prevent larger issues down the road. Our qualified technicians provide preventative maintenance and performance checkups to keep your cooler, coffee machine, and water filtration systems operating at peak performance. We can also repair and replace most office coffee makers and components. Our water experts can repair, install, and maintain most water filtration makes and models.
Scheduled maintenance visits are planned by our helpful Customer Operations Team to suit your operating and logistical needs. We ensure minimum downtime and restore your equipment back to full working order within hours!
Water Maintenance Services includes:
- Check and change filters if necessary
- Inspect water flow and TDS quality
- Fix or repair hardware
- Diagnose advanced issues
- Suggest replacement options
Schedule Your Maintenance
Contact Breakroom Solutions today to schedule a maintenance checkup on your equipment. During these unprecedented times, we understand that not all offices are “business as usual.” Breakroom Solutions will implement a maintenance program that integrates safety for you and your employees in whatever capacity you need.